This is the first of my posts about some of my favorite outfits, kind of like a photo diary to remember and share really successful clothing combinations. This weekend must have been a green weekend, because both outfits below have really pretty green tones to help them pop!
Yesterday I wore I bright jade tank top with ruffles and shiny buttons and my high-waisted khaki shorts. I paired this with my skinny brown belt, brown flats and gold and pearl bracelet.
1. Jade top: Goodwill find from several years ago i.e. only $2-$4
2. High-waisted shorts: on sale for $10 at the Gap last summer
3. Belt: came with a skirt I bought at Forever 21 in Hong Kong last year (only $10 USD for both)
4. Flats: recent Goodwill find – on sale during 50% off day for only $2.15
5. Pearl bracelet: on sale at Forever 21 a year ago – less than $5 I believe
Today I paired my favorite mint green chinos with a light and airy grey lace tank. I then topped the look off with a vintage necklace that my dad gave me years ago. Please disregard my messy hair – I napped today. Ha! And I thought I would show the shaded and well-lit versions, which is why they look like the same picture, whoops!
1. Mint chinos: only $20 with H&M 20% off coupon for email sign-up
2. Grey tank: $2 at Goodwill 50% off day
3. Beaded necklace: FREE from my antiquey dad