It finally feels like fall, which makes me so excited to start wearing sweaters, scarves, boots…and all the other autumn-y pieces in my wardrobe! It has seemed like such a long time coming, which I’ll admit is weird because summer is typically my favorite time of year, but this year the allure of the upcoming holidays, the pumpkin spice craze, a longing for that chill in the air, sitting by the fire, hot apple cider and getting cozy with a good book make me rethink my favorite season. This year Fall is it! And, in the spirit of autumn, and the glorious change of seasons, I’ve compiled some of my favorite fall fashion finds.
- Pearl Earrings: FREE from Helzberg Diamonds since my husband bought a watch there recently
- Hipster Glasses: only $12.95 from Zenni Optical – and you can use an expired prescription too (shhh…just fyi for my fellow thrifters out there!)
- Eternity Scarf: on sale for $15 from Shoebuy.com with a $10 off coupon from Shutterfly
- Boyfriend Jeans: $34 from H&M with BOGO deal and 10% off student discount – love how slouchy and comfy these are!
- Plum Pants: $10 on sale from Forever21 – found them on the super clearance rack. The zippers are my fav.
- Geneva Watch: $18 from JewelMint with a special promotion. The face is see-through, which is a unique feature.